The pace of social development is fast. People pay more and more attention to health, and the equipment of the medical industry has put forward higher requirements on the performance of PCB materials. What are the technical requirements for the reliability, high frequency, high speed, and high conductivity of pcb in the medical industry?
To sum it up, the medical PCB board has the following aspects:
1) "Safe" and "Reliable": These are the core issues of PCB boards in the medical industry. Life support products or high-end products refer to IPC-3 level standards, non-life support products or low-end products refer to IPC-2. Large medical terminals establish their independent and standardized enterprise standards, and strictly control the reliability of their products. So this is very important.
2) Long service life: Generally, the product warranty period is more than 5 years, large medical equipment requires at least 10 years, and the product has a long service life. There are some differences between medical pcb and ordinary pcb.
3) Large level span: From consumer medical products that meet conventional requirements, to mid-to-high-end medical products that meet high reliability and stability requirements, to small portable products that meet high density and integration, and intelligent And versatile wearable medical products.
4) Conservative products: New medical technologies and new products are slow to be applied to the market. Verification testing of new products is repeated and often requires comprehensive evaluation.
5) Traceability: Products require strict process records and product traceability, and some large medical terminals require traceability of 10-year PCB processing records.
6) Medical pcb boards require different processing and fire protection requirements. The ordinary pcb process is different when processing tin spray and cleaning the board. Under the premise of adopting technological measures and ensuring quality and safety, it can be used for repairs with discretion.
7) The demand for general medical pcb is small, and the process is demanded. HDI, back drilling, multiple pressing, mixed pressing, high precision, special impedance, thick copper, thick gold, embedded copper blocks, etc. The price concern will be very low, which is also different from ordinary pcb boards.